Fastskin Photon Male Tri Suit
Flexibility for light speed
Using a combination of Fastskin technology and LZR Pulse Power, a high stretch fabric over the torso and lower body for a compressive fit, and fabric over the upper torso and shoulder for flexibility and freedom of movement, the Fastskin Photon Male Trisuit is designed for light speed.
Features & Benefits
- LZR Pulse Power fabric with a water repellent finish offers high stretch and power along both the length and the width of the fabric, allowing freedom of movement whilst contouring the swimmer’s body for maximum efficiency
- 2mm molded triathlon chamois for the perfect balance between seated comfort and running comfort
- Bonded leg hem with silicone leg grippers to keep a secure and comfortable grip on leg
- Ventilation mesh fabric for moisture management and great wicking
- Silver treatment on TRI Pad for long lasting odour control
- Higher chlorine resistance than standard elastane
- Fabric stretches, so you can race without feeling restricted
Fastskin Swimming Wetsuit
Maximum propulsion, whatever the occasion
The Fastskin Swimming Wetsuit offers flexibility and comfort for all distances, and for swimmers of all levels. Developed to boost performance with core stabilization, body positioning regulators and Maximotion+ panels to increase propulsion, you can rely on the Fastskin swimming Xenon Wetsuit whatever the occasion. Made using Y39 (cell neoprene rubber) – the most buoyant foam existing which provides the highest lift – this suit helps reduce form drag created by the immersed body. This wetsuit also features a fuse neck to prevent water entry and a back zip.
Features & Benefits
- neoprene provides the highest lift to the body, thus minimizing the form drag created by the immersed body
- Core stabilization reinforces your muscles and promotes a more efficient stroke
- Maximotion+ continuous 1.5mm neoprene chest panel increases arm and shoulder freedom of movement
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating reduces water friction during your swim
- Body positioning regulator panels on thighs offer buoyancy to perfectly adjust your swim position
- Fuse neck to prevent water entry
- Slat cut leg openings allow for easier suit removal
Triathlon Comp Full suit
Featuring the most buoyant foam available, the triathlon – specific Tri Comp Wetsuit helps minimize form drag by lifting the body into an excellent hydrodynamic position. Meanwhile, a core stabilizer reinforces the core for better control in the water. Ideal for triathlon and open – water races.
Features and Benefits
Boost buoyancy and minimize drag during your swim leg with our high – tech triathlon wet suit.
- Most buoyant foam existing provides maximum lift and minimum drag
- The core stability system reinforces your core for improved body positioning and better control in the water
- Body Positioning Regulator – thicker, strategically placed panels for improved buoyancy and positioning
- Flexible neoprene strips for an enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase
- Super Composite Skin coating reduces water friction, improves speed and prevents the suit sticking to your skin
- Super Sealed Ring – inner neoprene ring with SCS coating to block water entry